Monday, April 7, 2008

Rock Chalk JayHawk.. and buying a house!!!

Sorry I've been MIA these past 10 days.. it's been a bit crazy at work and here at home..

First of all.. HURRAH KANSAS!!!!!!! It was great watching them beat UNC (sorry TarHeels) and a great game last night with them beating Memphis. YAY for college basketball being over for another year.. hurrah for getting my CSI back :) HA!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... This is totally amazing and freaking me out.. but I think we found a house. Well.. not I think.. we DID find a house and are putting an offer in tonight! OH MY GOD!! This is the biggest thing I have ever done.. yeah.. freaked out for sure!! It's a cute house.. a *bit* smaller than we were looking for.. but it totally works.. beautiful corner lot, with amazing landscaping.. beautiful azalia bushes in the front.. room for me to plant a garden.. even a big back deck for grilling.. I can't believe this is really happening.. yeah.. did I mention I'm freaking out a bit...

I have been spinning to manage my stress levels. Thank you NC Triangle team for featuring my Spring Chicken feather yarn in another treasury. You guys ROCK!!


HollyEQQ.. who dyes fantastic loose locks, blogged about my Tropical Storms yarn. She dyed the shetland locks I used for it, and loved how the yarn turned out.
Thanks Holly.. I love the locks you send!
http://hollyeqq.livejournal.com/108914.html

I have been spinning some "personal stash" yarn.. hey.. I need some for myself too LOL!! I plan to crochet some great shawls for the fall.. I will have some summer fibers up soon.. they will also be VEGAN!! I have some wonderful bamboo.. and some hemp top too. That should be super fun. I plan to have shawls as well as yarn so atch the blog for sneek peek at store updates.

Well I'm heading back to the wheel until B gets home and then we are going to sign the offer and send it to the realitor.. keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

No comments: