Sunday, January 11, 2009

Busy Day!!


Wow.. what a day!! I carded up ELEVEN sets of batts today.. each set being 2 batts each!! I carded and listed 5 before dinner.. three of them are inspired by Valentine's day, which is right around the corner..
Then after dinner, I got a second wind and carded everything you see there.. six more sets.. a new Purity set, a new and even more blingy Sweeny Todd set and a full size set of finger paints, along with a few new sets not seen in the shop before- blizzard with blue merino and tons of bling and silk noil, S'mores- with brown and white merino, tons of bling and pinches of bamboo.. and my fave of the bunch- Galaxy- black merino and bamboo with a touch of silver bamboo.. with TONS of silver lurex turbo bling, silver angelina, silver holosparkle angelina and silver firestar. It just SHINES like the clear winter sky!! All these, plus a few more I'd like to get done in the morning, will go into the shop tomorrow. I also plan on listing some handspuns and a few knit scarves!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous batts!

Natalie - Hazel and Agnes said...

Oh, I want a drum carder so badly!
I just found your blog. I always admire your yarn on fiber friday! I have a new-ish fibery blog at http://www.hazelandagnes.com. I'm adding you to my blogroll!

Jackson Hahn said...

Thanks for a great read.