Monday, March 7, 2011

JazzTurtle Creations featured in KnitScene Magazine and Knitting Daily!!

I'm so excited!! This has been such a big deal for me and sharing it with you has been even more exhilarating! I've had 2 of my most amazing art yarns featured in KnitScene Magazine (Winter/Spring 2011)  I had a wonderful shop mention (and my mother is most excited that they also mentioned my name!!  Amy also gives mention to my spinning style (corespinning).  The photo is just beautiful, and I have to admit I'm a bit extra geeked mine are in the middle!!
Photo by Joe Coca. Copyright Knitscene Magazine. All rights reserved. Not to be reprinted
.
This article also had a mention in the 1/31 Knitting Daily newsletter! Knitting Daily included a mention of the shop and a link.. which brought over 400 new views to the shop that day!!

Amy posted a follow up article on the KnittingDaily blog last week-
Knitting Daily- Art Yarn Spinning
Not only did I get a shop mention, but Amy posted one of my YouTube video demo's!!

It's the beginning of March, and I've already had a great year of press!! Thanks to all of you who keep asking for new demo's. I'll be posting some soon!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations! well deserved.

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers?
Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?